Success Team Coordinator
Reporting to the BWEV Director, Client Success – The Success Team Coordinator (STC), is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The STC works closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services and products they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This includes the ability to identify and promote improvements to customer technical services and systems. The STC will spend an equal amount of their time ensuring customer satisfaction, developing opportunities to expand services, and customer administrative compliance. The STC will support the sales organization and ensure the overall BWEV Operations team are providing customers with a first-class experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Be responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention for all customers in the assigned portfolio.
- Along with Director, Client Success Team, act as a primary contact for customer stakeholders throughout the customer relationship.
- On behalf of the customer, be responsible to maintain awareness of service management performance, including timely resolution of incidents and delivery of projects & technical services.
- Act as an escalation point for major incidents, assisting in the coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Coordinate activities with key EV Partners, including pricing, products specs, site visits, scheduling, follow-up, etc.
- Be responsible for continuing risk management to ensure retention and growth of customers in the assigned portfolio.
- Maintain BWEV CRM system with all appropriate customer contact information.
- Be responsible to manage the customer feedback through survey tools and other forms of customer feedback to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Provide support as needed to acquire new business opportunities.
- Be accountable to promote opportunities to continually improve standards for EV hardware, software in the customer’s environment, ensuring the effective and efficient use of EV technology in enabling a customer’s organization to achieve its goals
- Collaborate directly with the CPS Estimators to
ensure the quality and performance of electrical
and construction services for customers in
the assigned portfolio, including making
recommendations for service improvement
- Plan and coordinate own/team’s activities to meet deliverable commitments and quality expectations
- Improve quality of proposals and assist to manage all client and partner documentation
- Work collaboratively with other BWEV team members/partners from different disciplines and backgrounds
- Implement better and/or innovative ways to meet goals or overcome obstacles
- Help to maintain a high level of customer focus within the team
- Build expertise in key technical, functional, and professional skills
- Work closely with EV Partners to fully understand their product line and differentiators
- Keep management informed and involved as issues develop
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- A passion for Service Improvement in a Customer/Service Provider relationship
- Strong business development, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently for yourself and others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Must be able to learn new concepts, applications and technologies quickly
Experience, Educational Requirements and Certifications
This position requires at least a bachelor’s degree, or its foreign equivalent, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience. Additionally, 4 years of experience in account management, outside sales of customer service with the ability to work independently providing customer service for the technical services and systems of a small and medium business.
Blue Whale EV:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and innovation platforms.